presentation

carlos marcano pelobravo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:04:26 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: carlos marcano <pelobravo at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 13:02:30 -0400
To: trans at lists.fedoraproject.org

good afternoon greetings to all, I'm from Venezuela belong to the
community of fedora marcano My name is Carlos and I intend to spend
fedora worao dialect which is spoken by an indigenous group in
Venezuela that has a registered population of 1040000 residents
counted
and are being taught to use computers through free software, and it is
difficult to do in Spanish and if we do it in their native language
rather because conservariamos aportariamos dialect in atualidad find
myself educating them in the use of computers with fedora 16 installed
in canaimitas (computer donated by the Bolivarian government of
Venezuela) only own 10, but for me it is enough. thanks in advance and
hope you can pass the Warao dialect income, currently I have a working
group of four young, hoping to start and Haer.

--
Tec. Carlos Marcano
Soporte Tecnico Infocentro
pelobravo at hipatia.net