Notice [Fwd: fedoraproject.org alpha branch running]

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 16 09:47:09 UTC 2012

Hi the trans team,

Apologies for this *really* late notice.
You've probably seen that the fedoraproject.org master resource at transifex has
been locked and that f18-alpha was open instead.
I failed to send you this notice as I choose the trans-fr mailing list instead
of this one (bad habbits).

Thanks to nippur at transifex.com who has asked me about this.
https://stg.fedoraproject.org/ is up and running. This is where you should
proofread your translations. Would become fedoraproject.org at Alpha release day
(in 2 days). You still have time to push your translations.

Please see bellow the original message.