Self-Introduction: Isaac Rooskov - Zanata Product Manager

Isaac Rooskov irooskov at redhat.com
Sun Aug 25 23:58:03 UTC 2013

Hi Fedora translators and writers :)

My name is Isaac Rooskov. I am the new Product Manager for the Zanata
translation tool, and I also supervise the localization and translation
efforts for JBoss, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Cloud business
units at Red Hat.

If you have any questions or feedback concerning Zanata I would love to
hear them.

I'm based in Brisbane, Australia, so if there is a slight delay in my

Thanks and I look forward to being apart of the Fedora community with
you all.

Isaac

--
Isaac Rooskov