FUEL translation now available on Zanata!

Isaac Rooskov irooskov at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 23:09:52 UTC 2013

Hi Piotr,

Sorry for the confusion.

FUEL is an open-source project that is all about translation consistency
in the field of Software Translation
(http://www.fuelproject.org/home/index). It's not a piece of software or
component of Fedora, it's a group of individuals who seek to begin
providing translation consistency in our field.

I posted out to the Fedora trans list with the information that the FUEL
project is now available in Zanata because some translators in Fedora
are also working with the FUEL project (and hey, more people might want
to be ;) ).

Again, sorry for any confusion and I do hope that I've helped clear
things up a bit.

If not then please let me know.

Thanks,

Isaac