F18 Power Management Guide now available in French

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 04:35:21 UTC 2013

On 02/06/2013 01:51 AM, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Le mardi 05 févr. 2013 à 15:41:26 (+1000), Jack Reed a écrit :
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Just a quick note to say that the Fedora 18 edition of the Power
>> Management Guide is now available in French.
>>
>> Thanks so much to Kévin Raymond and Jérôme Fenal for their hard work
>> getting the first translation of the F18 PMG out the door.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jack
>>
> Hi Jack,
>
> Thanks for publishing.
> I am not sure how I helped on that guide, that should be only few strings.
> Credits goes mainly to Jérôme and other French team members that did the review.

Yes, I saw Jérôme's name next to several files but didn't want to leave
anyone unacknowledged, so I thanked all the co-ordinators. :)

Is there a more accurate way to tell who worked on a translation, short
of checking all the files individually? The 'Recent Activity' listing on
a maintainer's profile page only goes back a few instances. Perhaps
there isn't, in which case, no worries.

Jack

--
Jack Reed