Request to join the Bengali Localization team.

Soumya Chakraborty soumyakanti.chakraborty at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 15:11:04 UTC 2013

Hi

Intro
==========
I am Soumya hailing from India, currently residing in Stockholm,
Sweden. I have been a Fedora Ambassador from 2008 and have been
contributing to Packaging and lately Ask Fedora. I am a Systems
Developer (by job) and a hobbyist in Webdev. A proud Fedora user from
FC1 and an open source evangelist. Hobbies also include travelling and
meeting new people around the globe.

Purpose
I would like to join the Bengali Localization Team in Fedora to
contribute in translating Fedora in Bengali.

Regards
--
Soumya Chakraborty
irc : soumyac