FUEL translation now available on Zanata!

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 11:17:08 UTC 2013

On 09/02/2013 04:26 PM, sankarshan wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Ankit Patel <ankit at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> I have added above terminologies on Zanata as it would be resourceful
>>> while translating, however if any of the above Fedora language
>>> communities do not want to enable FUEL terminologies for doing Fedora
>>> translations on Zanata, I can disable it. Please do let me know if you
>>> need so.
>>
>> Was there a notice to the language communities that the terminology
>> would be turned on?
>
> I didn't see an answer to this - was there an announcement on
> Zanata/(Fedora)Trans list about this intention and, why default opt-in
> was not considered?

I thought I replied you!

The language communities at Fedora are (and should be) already
subscribed to trans at lists.fedoraproject.org as part of the fedora
localization guidilines[1], so the respective language communities
should have noticed these email conversations. The FUEL glossaries
enabled are references or suggestions from the FUEL Glossaries, which
are not being applied automatically to any translations.

Again, if any of the language communities would want to disable it, I
can do that quickly.

Thanks,
Ankit

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide#Subscribe_to_the_Mailing_List