firstboot

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 5 20:51:32 UTC 2013

Le vendredi 23 août 2013 à 10:27:45 (+1000), Noriko Mizumoto a écrit :
> Hi
>
> According to the announcement made on devel-announce, 'firstboot'
> has been retired. Should this package to be removed from TX?

Hi Noriko,
Thanks for this reminder.
In fact, firstboot has been replaced by "initial-setup". I have just
updated accordingly the fedora-main Transifex release.

There are dozen (if not more) of dead projects at Transifex (under the
Fedora umbrella).
Therefore, the real question is: Do we delete dead projects from
transifex ? We can keep them for people to keep their translations online.
But I don't think it's useful.

I am waiting a bit Transifex to developp the Organization feature, but I
think shortly we would be able to reorganize Fedora projects and releases
in a better way.

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)