Self-Introduction: Isaac Rooskov - Zanata Product Manager

Isaac Rooskov irooskov at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 22:42:28 UTC 2013

Hi Kévin,

I have to be honest that our documentation is something that has been
lacking of late. Currently the place to go is here:

https://github.com/zanata/zanata-server/wiki

Documentation is one of our large focus areas at the moment, and we will
have more extensive and updated docs out in the next month. Once that
occurs I'll send an updated link out for whoever may be interested.

Thanks,

Isaac

--
Isaac Rooskov