Translation Style and Convention Guide for Hindi

Mohan Prakash mpduty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:00:52 UTC 2014

Hi Rajesh
As per your advise I have gone through the document "Translation Style
and Convention Guide for Hindi". While there were so many important
things there to be noted and followed, I also felt that at a few
places the concepts explained were a bit dated and needed revision.
I have submitted a few translations regarding "Burning ISO disks",
earlier. I shall revise them and try to make them conform to the
standards set by Fuel.
There are some more issues that I would like to discuss. Is any IRC
meeting scheduled recently?
thanks for your support and regards
thanks
Mohan