Seems someone update the translation without join the team on transifex

tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 30 14:02:52 UTC 2014

>> It seems you are a member of team. You can check your status here:
>>
>> https://fedora.transifex.com/organization/fedora/team/17078/members/zh_CN/
>>
>> We're investigating why your public profile does not list your team
>> membership correctly.
>>
>> -d

Hi Dimitris,
I haven't received join requests from Chuan Ding and DefineFC. Every user
join request will be sent to me through email. So in case they clicked the
join button, I should have received the notification.  The most recent
approve action made by me was in January this year. I didn't approve anyone
after that.

BTW, this seems only happen in Fedora Project. I received a join request of
transifex project today from user DefineFC.

I guess this have something to do with recent feature on teams in
transifex. However I don't know how to make deep investigation.

--
Regards,

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Contributor