Move to Zanata Stage 1 - fedora.zanata instance available now!

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 26 08:11:53 UTC 2014

Hi Tiansworld

(2014年11月12日 10:43), Ding Yi Chen wrote:

>     Hi Noriko
>
>     If projects are migrated, then people especially the new translators
>     should have a basic guide. Is there already a new guide under
>     drafting or not?

I feel exactly same, thank you for raising this!

>     I would like to help on the basic contents as long as I have time.

Thanks a lot! It is very much appreciated!

>     If there is not a new guide, then what about rewrite this page[1]? I
>     think it will be easier to draft base on the outlines there.
>

>     [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide

This is good idea, while there is another option I can think of, that is
to rewrite our old TQSG [1]. I don't mind either way, please proceed the
way you feel comfortable.

Also we may reuse the following documents pointed by Ding-Yi as
reference, so that we can avoid to repeat same steps?

What you think?

<snip>

> The general help to Zanata itself is on http://zanata.org/
> For Translators, usually Section "Getting start" is sufficient.

Thanks Ding-Yi,
This is very good resource for us. There might someone from Fedora
translators who may be interested in contributing zanata documentation
as well.

[1]:http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html

noriko