Self-Introduction: Bruno R. Zanuzzo, pt-BR

Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo xmrbrz at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 2 18:17:09 UTC 2015

Hello everybody,

My name is *Bruno R. Zanuzzo* (xmrbrz
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Xmrbrz>) and I live in Chapecó,
*Brazil*, I graduated in 2013 in information systems and have been working
over at least seven years in some areas as QA, mobile development, system
administrator (CentOS).

Last year, I joined the QA team and soon also plan to adopt a python
package and also be an ambassador, today, I came here because I want to
help in the *translation team (pt-BR)* as much as I can.

The fedora has been a professional experience increasingly important and I
hope to contribute each time more.

--
Thank you for your time, cordially,

Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo / twitter, IRC: xmrbrz / xmrbrz.blogspot.com

Fedora QA Team - fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Xmrbrz