wiki updated for board -> council

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 7 07:03:44 UTC 2015

(2015年03月13日 07:34), Matthew Miller wrote:
> I've gone through a bunch of pages on the wiki and updated Board ->
> Council where it made obvious sense, marked other pages as historic,
> and in a couple of cases posted here about some sections that might n
> need bigger changes or simply where I didn't quite feel comfortable
> with search & replace.
>
> I'm sure there's plenty more — I didn't try to go through all of the
> weekly report pages from 2006 and 2007 (and I don't think there's value
> in doing that), or User pages — and there are a lot of translated pages
> which need updating.
>
> I posted this to the Fedora Council list, but this seemed like a better
> place for that last issue. The FAQ, for example, is maintained in
> multiple languages; what should be done to get the non-English versions
> updated?
>
> Also, if you see anything I missed in the English pages, feel free to
> fix it directly, or contact me. There's a _lot_ of wiki, with a lot of
> cruft. If you see anything I've botched, same deal. :)

Hi Matthew

Thank you for updating the pages.
Let me reconfirm that the issue pointed here is the word 'Board' to be
replaced with 'Council', right? We no longer use 'Fedora Board' but
'Fedora Council'?

Will you mind to provide the page(s) updated as an example, so that I
will be able to understand the issue clearer.

Thanks

noriko