Help button and text + comps in Anaconda

Petr Bokoc pbokoc at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 13:22:36 UTC 2015

On 03/02/2015 11:12 PM, Momcilo Medic wrote:
> Thanks Pete!
>
>>> Also, are rhel-comps and comps now merged or is comps simply missing
>>> from Zanata at the time being?
> Anybody has any info on this?
>
>> I think the help copy you're referring to comes from
>> https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/fedora-installation-guide .
>> The help button probably does not, though.
>> --
>> -- Pete Travis
> This is rather clever :)
> I did receive this info in meantime. It will be noted in Anaconda
> contribute wiki page for future translators. Location of the button
> caption is still unknown though, but we will find it :)

Thanks! :)

As for the Help button text itself - that's strange; it's in the main
Anaconda project and if you're talking about Serbian, it seems to be
translated there[1]. Are you sure you pulled the latest version of the
project?

Petr

[1]
https://fedora.zanata.org/webtrans/Application.seam?project=anaconda&iteration=master&localeId=sr&locale=en#view:doc;doc:anaconda;search:Help!!