Help button and text + comps in Anaconda

Momcilo Medic fedorauser at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 4 08:20:10 UTC 2015

Thanks Petr!

> > Anybody has any info on this?

Alright, latest email from Noriko shad some light on this front. There
is a wiki page with current progress of migration (actually two pages).
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Software_Packages_To_Migrate
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Books_To_Migrate

comps is listed there as 'Undecided', so I was looking in vain over at
Zanata :) At least, now I have good resource if I have any more
questions.

> As for the Help button text itself - that's strange; it's in the main
> Anaconda project and if you're talking about Serbian, it seems to be
> translated there[1]. Are you sure you pulled the latest version of the
> project?
>
> Petr

It is most likely to be PEBCAK on my end :) I used f22 netinst install
iso from 27.02.2015. and just assumed that it contained latest
translations. It is possible that it wasn't built at all using Zanata's
strings (translation was done before migration, on Transifex - as
confirmed by translation date 05. jan 2015.).

I'll just wait for alpha and see if it automagically appears :)

Thanks you all,
Momcilo 'Momo' Medic.
(fedorauser)