Call for agenda for first Globalization meeting 3rd/4th June

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Wed May 27 05:40:48 UTC 2015

Hi All,

   Lets have our first meeting soon and see what can we do together. I have
prepared piratepad page [1] for agenda. Do add points from your side into
agenda page.

   Our earlier doodle page for selecting suitable time had some issues with
timezone. I have deleted old one and created new one. [2]  Please select
suitable time for you.

  Based on responses we will do final meeting announcement by Tuesday 2nd
June.

  If anyone still missing bus on g11n, please see thread [3] :)

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute

1. http://piratepad.net/g11n-agenda
2. http://doodle.com/9htx68pug5azzqx6