Need Fedora translations pre-Zanata (Romanian)

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:28:00 UTC 2015

> I am looking for historical translations made for Fedora projects in
> Romanian, even if they are no longer relevant, in order to construct a
> database with existing terminology. Those old translation files still have
> useful data that someone could mine and use in future translations.

Hi,

There is no single repository with Fedora translations, so all you can
do is manually check all the git and hg repositories for po/ro.po
files:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/

https://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/

You'll probably not find much more than there is on Zanata. Romanian
team wasn't very active in the past, but I'm glad that's changing!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/