Can't boot fedora on a pure SCSI system

Allan Metts ametts2 at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 7 00:46:57 UTC 2003

Hi there--

I have system with nothing but SCSI drives in it.  Fedora installation went
smooth as silk, but the system won't boot after install.  I'm telling my
machine's BIOS to boot from SCSI, and the BIOS is enabled on the Adaptec
SCSI controller.  I was able to boot from a SCSI CDROM to do the install.

I checked /etc/grub.conf by booting from the Fedora CD in rescue mode.  It
looked okay to me -- the boot partition is on /dev/sda.

Anyone have any pointers on how I can get this machine booting?

Thanks in advance,

A----