Fedora-legacy? redhat 7.3

Neil Streeter Nstreeter at message.nmc.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:51:08 UTC 2003

I had read (possibly speculation) that fedora is/was planning to roll
updates out for old redhat 7.3/8.0 starting Jan.1 -- when Redhat
discontinues this service... Understanding that these would be security
updates and bug fixes only w/ no enhancements being made to the
packages... Such a project could help us here a tremendous ammount..
What is the status of this project? I can't seem to find any official
word at either of the fedora sites.

How might I become involved if help is needed? and for how long will
7.3 packages be kept up if any of this is true?

Thanks,
ns