lmsesnors in 2.6 kernel

Andrew Konosky TerranAce007 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 01:35:12 UTC 2004

Okay, I set it up and have the two hdd temps 80 F, a "temp1" which I am
guessing is the cpu, but it is reading 260 F!! , 2 fans @ 1000rpm, so
they must be case fans, and my voltage readings, which are pretty good.
I know I have a sensor to monitor cpu and hs fan speeds because I have a
monitor in windows.

The cpu temp has to be wrong or it would have burned up by now, but I am
going to check in windows to see what I should be getting. I should have
a ~4000rpm fan speed on the HS fan too. I didn't even know my case fans
had sensors, but I have 3 of the same fans and only 2 readings....