HP LaserJet 1000

Achille Miele achillemiele at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 20 12:33:17 UTC 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 04:25, Mario St-Gelais wrote:
> Glad to see I am not the only one buy for me, foo2zjs is indeed
> installed under /usr/share/foomatic/db/source/opt.  And I can see it
> whether i use localhost:631 or printer GUI.  I don't see anything
> striking in the log file other than empty tray or printer fault.

The same for me, before changing LogLevel in etc/cups/cupsd.conf
When I used 'LogLevel debug' I found I had problems with foo2zjs rendering.
Try changing LogLevel and see if you have more information

Achille
--
Please don't send .doc files and other proprietary format stuff which could
easily be sent in a more anyone-friendly form. Use .rtf or .pdf.