webalizer

Edwin Dicker edwin at dicker.nl
Sat Jul 3 15:27:53 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I'm having problems using webalizer on FC2
My http publishing dir is /var/www/html, everything i put in here manually works fine.
I have changed the outputdir in /etc/webalizer.conf to /var/www/html/usage ( default was /var/www/usage )

For some reason I'm forbidden to access the usage directory.
My httpd/error_log shows : client denied by server configuration: /var/www/usage

How can it be that it mentions the file /var/www/usage while my publishing directory is /var/www/html ??

I try to access the usage dir with this link : http://hostname/usage

TIA
Edwin