Would you put web-server on the same machine as your company internal database?

Apollo at Carmel Music & Entertainment lists at carmelme.com
Fri Jul 16 19:16:30 UTC 2004

Mark. Thank you so much. I have printed this e-mail and hung it on the
wall in my office. Though my network is nowhere close to what you had (2
servers with RH FC2 and 10 workstations with Windows), in a small
business environment that is big enough.
Now I just have to figure out the snapshot part.

Apollo