OT: Re: lists.php.net

Chris Hewitt fedlist at manordat.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 13:39:20 UTC 2004

John Dangler wrote:

> [...]
I've been on the php-install list for a year or so and the problem has
gradually got worse. The best theory I've got from the list owner is
that it is someone with a MS Windows box with a virus.

Changing over from my dial-up to broadband ISP, I unsubscribed from
php-install by email this morning and got the confirmation,
resubscribing under the new address. Is the person with the problem
using the unsubscribe address given in the original subscription
confirmation?

HTH
Chris