Problem Accessing Specific Site

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 15:42:08 UTC 2004

Steve Bergman said:
> William Hooper wrote:
>
>> Asked and answered several times in the fedora-test-list (you need to
>> turn
>> off ECN because www.samsclub.com has broken equipment).  You should
>> subscribe to fedora-test-list if you are running the FC2 Test1.
>>

> Asked and answered many times, yes.  But never fixed.  Does anyone know
> if Linksys has ever fixed the problem on their end, or is this going to
> be an endless battle?

It is my understanding that for a lot of their equipment Linksys has
released firmware upgrades to fix the problem.  They have no way of
forcing people to install these upgrades.  In fact, unless you are better
acquainted with www.samsclub.com than I am we have no way of knowing if it
is indeed Linksys equipment that is the issue.  The could be running one
of Cisco's buggy IOS versions.

--
William Hooper