Printing to a smb printer

Bruno Despin bruno.despin at free.fr
Tue Mar 16 14:23:02 UTC 2004

Thanks in advance to any support.

    I'm currently printing from Fedora to a Canon MPC 190 attached to a
Win XP PC through SMB using the BCJ 600 driver. Everything looks fine
except thay my printout is scaled down to approximately 50% of  my A4
paper. This happens when printing test pages and printing from ooffice
as well. Does anybody know how to get rid of it? To my understanding,
pstops filter could do that but I don't know if there is anyway to
define the scale parameter but from a command line.

Bruno