single linux box on dsl?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu May 13 22:37:28 UTC 2004

At 14:26 5/13/2004, Guy Fraser wrote:

>OK, I am wrong.
>
>Better to eat crow than starve.  :-[ ---

Very nice to see an intelligent, well-supported discussion. Also very nice
to see someone calmly and quickly admit error rather than be stubborn about it.

Thanks to all of you... this has been a very educational thread for me. Can
someone point me to a beginner's guide to X Forwarding, particularly
through SSH? I keep hearing that X can display the results/output of a
program on another machine, and that this can be tunneled through SSH.
Great, fine, I get it... and I'd *love* to do it. Yet I can't seem to find
a HOWTO that will explain the how and the why to me...

An FM I can R, please?

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com