PAM Kerberos v5 and Hosts policy

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at aspec.com.br
Tue Nov 9 17:11:10 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I've a set up where all users base still in a ADS((TM)(R)(C))
Windows((TM)(R)(C)) 2000 and I've some FC2 workstations that auth
against this server.

For some users I've policies that force them to log on only on specific
machines, but If I enable it (set machines that user can log on) the PAM
Kerberos v5 module don't work.

Any way to set it up so that I have the control where users can or can
not log on?

Regards,

--
Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar (Skarmeth)
alexandre at debian-ce.org skarmeth at debian-ce.org
http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/

Grupo de Usuários GNU/Linux e de Software Livre do Ceará - Debian-CE
http://www.debian-ce.org

Projeto Software Livre Ceará - PSL-CE
http://psl-ce.softwarelivre.org