yum question

Ben Brown xthor0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:46:34 UTC 2004

Here is an example yum.conf that has all of the YUM repos that I'm
aware of for FC:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/samples/yum.conf

There may be more, I have no idea.

As far as adding repos that aren't "fedora specific," my feeling is
you shouldn't. Software in the repos listed at that URL above are
compiled specifically for Fedora. You might have different results or
broken software if you install stuff that isn't compiled for Fedora.

Hope that helps.