Using redhat-config-httpd with another apache.

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Fri Sep 24 16:38:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 1999-01-01 at 01:53, Chris Logan wrote:
> Chris Logan wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone, I am wanting to use the redhat-config-httpd with another
> > Apache that I have installed and am using on my system is there any
> > way I can point it to the other Apache?

First, I would like to suggest that you change your system time to
something other than 1999.  :)  That way I don't have to go all the way
to the top to view these.

Second, are you asking to configure a second copy of apache on your
machine?  Or just one not in the standard FC2 location?

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.8-1.521 GNU/Linux