Help with Network

Ali Helmy alihelmy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:44:45 UTC 2005

Hey all,

I just installed FC4 on my laptop and it is running quite well, however, i
cannot seem to configure a network or internet connection correctly...

I have a DSL connection, which i connect directly to through a network
router & switch by a network cable... The rest of the pcs on the network are
most probably running WindowsXP, and there is a DHCP server that auto
assigns IPs...

Can someone please walk me through the steps i need to do in order to make
my laptop access the internet through this network cable?

Thank you

--
A. Helmy