Complaints about using this list...

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Thu Jan 6 13:38:54 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 12:56 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> LYAMIMLGNQFA at spammotel.com wrote:
>
> > If your mail is kept in standard mbox format, try "grepmail".
> > http://grepmail.sourceforge.net/
>

> I would have thought mbox format was highly non-standard nowadays.
> (As is top-posting.)
>
> --
> Timothy Murphy

Since we're complaining...

Subscribe to this ML if you need support for ClamAV.

DO NOT SEND VIRUS SAMPLES HERE!!! Send them through our web interface at
http://www.clamav.net/sendvirus.html

For a complete listing of available MLs and their web archives, please
visit http://www.clamav.net/ml.html

Rules:
- Do NOT top-post (see http://www.helsinki.fi/~mjkinnun/toppost.html)
- Do NOT quote everything
- Do NOT send HTML mails

And they don't even say please, well they did say please visit.  And
people complain we are harsh on this list? :-)

Tim...

--
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )