Thinkpad special cursor buttons

Malcolm Cowe malk at bruhaha.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 14:59:22 UTC 2005

Tim,

If you search through the archives for this list, you'll come across a
post I made on how to configure the Macintosh keyboard using XKB. The
same principles apply to any keyboard layout. Have a look at:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-December/msg03199.html

for an outline of the process.

Regards,

Malcolm.