Build issues FC4 on Dell GX280

Steven Joerger steven.joerger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:52:32 UTC 2005

I get this same error message on 2 different systems. First system is
a Dell Optiplex GX400 with regular ATA drive. Second system is a
generic white box (Tyan mb with dual P3 800's) using a scsi hard
drive.

I get this error whether I manually set the partition layout or if I
let it get auto-created.

Steve