does the bluetooth support under fc4 actually provide any services?

Tony Nelson tonynelson at georgeanelson.com
Thu Jun 30 22:13:01 UTC 2005

At 4:25 PM -0500 6/30/05, Matthew Lenz wrote:
>If it does I can't find any documentation.  Where do I even start? ...

I'm new to Linux, so I'm often in the same boat.  If a simple Google search
doesn't turn up anything right away, I sometimes try looking in yum and rpm:

yum search <word>

This will list various packages (if you guessed a good word).

rpm -ql <pkgname>

This will list the files in a package.  Look for man and doc.  For example:

yum search bluetooth
rpm -ql gnome-bluetooth
rpm -ql bluez-utils | grep man