[Fedora] Re: Fwd: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Ban peter.whalley

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 12 14:00:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 09:51, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> Bob Chiodini wrote:
>
> >All,
> >
> >It seems that only posters to the list, and possibly not all are getting
> >the challenge email.  I guess the teory is being tested as I hit send.
> >
> >Bob...
> >

>     That doesn't hold either.  I've been posting new messages to the
> list and replying to list messages and have never received one of his
> challenge messages.

I had to check my spam bucket.  Spamassassin caught his challenge
message and moved it to the spam bucket.  Suspect he is not getting very
many messages from the list.  Best to black list him and move on.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

I hope you're not pretending to be evil while secretly being good.
That would be dishonest.