[Fedora] Re: Fwd: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Ban peter.whalley

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu May 12 18:20:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:50:06 -0400, David Cary Hart <Fedora at TQMcube.com> escreveu:
> David,
> >
> How about uol.com.br doesn't give a rodent's derriere? They are a spam
> support center.

They're not a spam support center. Most spam I get comes from outside of brazil and uses forged headers. They're just an ISP with the same problems as any other ISP. Let's just wait and see if they'll take any action about their user..

> I keep rejecting this nitwit's mail at connect but he is clueless. I
> would think that the list admin would whack his subscription.
It was mentioned in a previous thread.. He isnt subscribed using that address.. Finding out the e-mail he used to subscribe to this list is a difficult thing to do (well , it's simple , but involves a little spam to find out)

--
Pedro Macedo