Grub doesn't install

Ian mogplus8 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 22 07:45:44 UTC 2005

Well, you wouldn't adam and eve it. After writing that last email I got
to thinking about LVM and how I had no idea what it was and didn't
specify it anywhere. It was also the only thing that survived the many
reformats of the partitions. So I deleted it all and repartitioned with
"normal" partitions. And Voila! FC4 installed with absolutely no
problem, installed grub, everything. It all works! Hallelujah!
Thanks so much for all your help and advice, much appreciated.
Ian