How to get XFS to be properly supported in FC

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Fri Sep 30 15:58:26 UTC 2005

Hello Folks,

	I hope that you are well. I just wanted to find out how I could go
about soliciting support for getting XFS into the Anaconda installer GUI
and text FS selector drop down menu without having to type linux xfs at
the prompt.

	I believe that there is interest in this going this way, so how would
could I get this going.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--