rc.sysinit, load keymap

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Tue Jan 3 18:36:47 UTC 2006

Hi,
I would like to load a keymap a friend sent me over Internet.
I had a look at the /etc/rc.sysinit
It check for the existence of a default.kmap file.
If it exists, it is supposed to load and use it.
By default, on my system it does not exist.
The problem is when I create it and make it the same as the file the
friend sent to me, it is not loaded.
The keymap is changed, but changed to another one I dont know (a qwerty
one).
My keyboard is an azerty.
I need the keyboard map because the embeded one is buggy under Emacs
(M-w and so on...) and I dont use X on that machine.

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.