Timezone weirdness on dual boot machine

Bob Rowlands rowlands.bob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:11:08 UTC 2006

Yes, I've seen the same thing. When I fixed it on the FC6 end, I adjusted
date and time (which runs system-config-date) and noticed that there is now
a 'network time protocol'. Setting it up to get the time from the net, and
NOT the local clock. fixed the problem. Hope this helps.

Bob Rowlands <rowlands.bob at gmail.com>