Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

spmirowski spmirowski at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 9 20:17:11 UTC 2006

> On 11/9/06, Jose Celestino <japc at co.sapo.pt> wrote:
>> > Words by Mike McCarthy, W1NR [Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 02:05:24PM -0500]:

>> > Stop being a troll.
>
> errr? Of all the things in this thread, how is the above trolling?

Don't know, but Fedora is leading and bleeding.
A final release is more like an RC of other
distros.  Running a testing builds of software
on it is like putting it back in BETA.  If
a user wants stability & safety, changing is
distros is a valid recommendation and/or not using
test repos.

I have been a nVIDIA closed source driver user
for over 4 years and have been quite pleased
that we are even supported which is far from
an obligation considering the actual number
of Linux users.

Stephen