Zyxel Prestige 630-c USB-ADSL modem of Telefonica Argentina

Scott van Looy scott at ethosuk.org.uk
Fri Nov 17 17:42:32 UTC 2006

Today Gustavo Miguel Labonia did spake thusly:

> Hi.
> I´m new configurating Linux.
> I don´t know howto configure the USB-ADSL modem that
> Telefónica Argentina provides: Zyxel Prestige 630-c.
> Can someone help-me?

I've never used it, but a quick google suggests:
http://eciadsl.flashtux.org will drive it.

You'll also need firmware for it I believe

http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdev.php?id=942

If you've got it working, then you need to tell me if it's pppoatm or
pppoe, if it's pppoe then the roaring penguin stuff is in Fedora (I think)
and pretty easy to set up, pppoatm is a little trickier but not much.

--
Scott van Looy - email:me at ethosuk.org.uk | web:www.ethosuk.org.uk
site:www.freakcity.net - the in place for outcasts since 2003