Zyxel Prestige 630-c USB-ADSL modem of Telefonica Argentina

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 22:14:38 UTC 2006

On 11/17/06, Scott van Looy <scott at ethosuk.org.uk> wrote:

> Today Gustavo Miguel Labonia did spake thusly:
>
> > Hi.
> > I´m new configurating Linux.
> > I don´t know howto configure the USB-ADSL modem that
> > Telefónica Argentina provides: Zyxel Prestige 630-c.
> > Can someone help-me?
>
> I previously got this modem setup with telefonica in Chile.  I can't seem
to find the how-to that I used, but this one looks similar to what I did and
is a little newer so hopefully it will be of some use:

http://es.geocities.com/robmasterxx/index.htm

I've seen some out there that talk about recompiling the kernel and stuff.
I never had to do this so those are likely out-dated.  Good luck, and post
back if you have any questions.

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak: