installation of fedora 5 x86-64 on AMD and nvidia machine

Lun Liu lun.liu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:14:03 UTC 2006

Was using a ubuntu, seems not working so well with KDE based
applications(though suprise its hardware compatibility).

Then I changed to Fedora 5,X86_64. took me huge effort it make it general
working, including nvidia video driver, grub, etc.

My nforce network card was not working all the time, until and insert
another RTL8139 card and disable that card on BIOS and delete the device,

Now,when the kernel start, it shows ACPI has some problem. Actually , this
machine can not be suspended. Any one has any experience for this issue?

Regards