ATRPMS dependencies conflict

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 17:23:59 UTC 2007

Paul Smith wrote:
> [...]

FWIW : I recently wanted to enable atrpms since I am starting to use
more stuff from there, but didn't want to disable livna since I have a
lot of things also from there.

Just enabling atrpms did lead to conflicts (ffmpeg) but they went away
once I started to use the yum-priorities plugin to rank repos. I now
have the standard ones at highest priority (core, updates, extras),
livna just below them, then atrpms just below that, and finally
freshrpms, dries and a few other odds and ends. No more conflicts. I
recommend it as a way to keep lots of repos under control.

cheers Chris