Something I had to ask about evolution.

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Sun Jan 28 09:41:19 UTC 2007

El Domingo, 28 de Enero de 2007 10:15, Ric Moore escribió:

> Damn, Tim. Now that you've fixed it, I'll have to find something else to
> hate, so I can continue my Thespian career ranting Herman Melville.
> <sigh> I know! I'll curse xine which has stopped playing sound on .flv
> files. It worked yesterday and now it doesn't ...again. Whew! I'm
> feeling better already. Ric

Uff Ric, you've disappointed me using Xine :-(.
Well, let's try to help you a little bit, try ffmpeg and convert from .flv to
avi or mpeg or whatever and see if it works on Xine (aggg)
By the way, I had no problem using .flv on mplayer.

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.