Presto repositories for FC6, F7 and Rawhide back up.

Vikram Goyal vikigoyal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:28:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 09:43:24PM +0100, ne... wrote:
> On 7/26/07, Vikram Goyal <vikigoyal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Could you please post presto config and anyrhing else presto-relevant to
> > the list.  It'll help sort out the current confusions pertaining to
> > presto.
>
> [DOCS]$ /bin/grep presto installed-rpms.txt
> presto-utils-0.2.0-1.fc7
> yum-presto-0.3.10-1.fc7
>
> deltaurl=http://lesloueizeh.com/f7/$basearch/updates in
> /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo .
>
> /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/presto.conf contains
>
> [main]
> enabled=1
> neverkeepdeltas=1
>
> No other changes were made.

OK, got it. Thanks a lot. You solved a mystery for me:)

I had the presto plugin installed and enabled but nothing was happening
at that front. The deltaurl line was mentioned in the plugin config but
was not being used which I presume is a bug.

After adding the same line in fedora-updates.repo it started working.

Thanks again!
--
vikram...
--
I think I am an overnight sensation right now!! a few common MISAPPREHENSIONS...