Intel Pro Wireless 3945

John Dey jsdey at optonline.net
Wed May 23 14:23:37 UTC 2007

Axel,

I have been away on business--sorry for the delay.  Following the
instructions list below, I was able to get wireless up and running on
Thinkpad t60p laptop with ipw3945 running fc6 x86_64.  I added ccrma
low latency kernel and for reasons unrelated to wireless and have
switched to fc6 i386 and am encountering wireless troubles with that
OS.  I will post on a new email.  But thanks for your assistance.

John